Ear problem

My left ear irritates me, it is the only one which gets huge wax. But apart from testing it for wax. At time of common cold I feel a vein nueron muscles something keeps irritating on internal ear, like it gets rub. Plus my ears irritates and everyday any ear solution, de-wax solution are used to make me feel bit soothed ...I consulted doc she said it's nothing
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Lots of ear wax and impacted wax can lead to such problems. I would suggest you to use a ear drop called soliwax . Also, Consult a ear speacialist in person and Get a audiometry also done for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?