Ear problem
I am feeling fluid in my ear for last one week and that causing full Ness in the ear and I am using candidbiotic drops and waxonil drops but no use plz la give me the suggestion

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Gattapalli Ram Sunder Sagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Hyderabad
Feeling of fluid in the ear could be secondary to cold .dont use any ear drops. Go to the nearest ent doctor and have your ears checked and start treatment accordingly.