Ear problem
Dr vidyasagar Sir I have posted one query regarding ear issue u said send ur report please check my report I have attached I am facing ear problem nearly five years please give some valuable suggestions

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Your hearing test report is showing a mixed hearing loss which means that the hearing nerve is weak and also the hearing bones are not vibrating. It is otosclerosis. Surgery can take care of the bone hearing loss and improve the hearing to 30 db but surgery has its pros and cons . You can consult at MERF in chennai!