Ear problem
After visiting the ent specialist I came to know that after swimming the wax in my ear swelled and using the earbud worsened the situation by pushing the wax further down although he managed to pull some of the wax bit some is stuck deep down therefore he prescribed me with an eardrop which reportedly will help.. the wax come up and after that I can see him again ..i was relaxed to hear that hopefully everything is normal..would like to have some advice or precautionary measures which I should take..and any further info on this problem is geartedly welcomed..

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Ear canals have self cleaning mechanism. So never try to clean them. Don't ever try to scratch the ear canals with cotton buds. That way you'll inoculate infection or you might push the ear wax deeper.