Ear pressure and face muscle stiffness
Hello. I just want to make sure that whether this problem is from related to nervous system or not. My friend is 24 yrs old. Suffering from  PCOS. She also has sinus and vertigo.. Symptoms : sometimes she feel a pressure inside her ear.. It is more often when she drink cold water or milk or any cold. liquid. And at the same time  there is stiffness in the face muscle. Plz tell me what to do.. I m worried

PCOS,and vertigo may be related if there is no other cause,but sinusitis is totally different disease Sinusitis is an infection ,may be due to these ur frnd can feel such symptoms. Do not take cold water,avoid sunheat, try to avoid too much temperature changes,gurgle with luke warm water,take vapour of warm water.
Take- 1.Bell 200-2 drops Thrice a day for 3 days. 2 .Nat Sulph. 6X-4 tab thrice a day for 10 days. report me after that.