Ear paining since 1 week
From past 1 week my right ear is paining terribly. At night the pain increased. if i press it put a cotton on it , the pain reduces but still continues. is it because of cold?? what should i do?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Otalgia may be due various reasons. Proper diagnosis should be done for effective treatment. Consult an experienced ENT surgeon.