Ear pain.problem

Hello i have recently visited an ent bcoz i am hearing low frm my right ears he has said dat lots of wax swolen in my ears and due to cold i may be having prblm he has given me soliwax and told me to put in ears 8to 10 times and nasal drop xylomil and tablet bimont l for five days and i visited dr for the first tym is it gud or not

Doctor Answers (3) on Ear pain.problem

Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
The ear block can be due to wax or also due to cold the ears can be blocked. Visit him for a review. You will a hearing test after your medication is over.
Dr. Manusrut Hyderabad | Otologist/ Neurotologist
Get your ears cleaned after a week.
That should solve your symptoms of ear.
There is no need for any nasal surgery unless you have chronic symptoms of nose block,  sinusitis.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
You have luckily met a good doctor who has meticulously noted all his findings in his consultation notes.
Go back after 1 week of treatment(which is to soften the ear cerumen) so that the doctor cleans out your ears. You may also require Nasal Septal Surgery for you deviated Nasal Septum.
Suggest your doctor to use Practo ray software to make his clinic paperless and you could also retain all those records including bills and medical certificates in the app and as email attachments.