Ear itching
My son 7 month 20 days old he is been trying to itch his right ear with finger sometimes during day not whole day. During his vaccination day I have informed doctor he has prescribed soliwax ear drops. Is it safe for baby to use that drops since she has not checked his ear with light. But confused as what could be the reason for itching. But he doesn't have runny nose.

Hi, When baby is sleepy or any itch in any part of the body, babies tend to rub their ears/ pull the hairs. This is normal
No wax drops required.
IT IS COMMON TO HAVE WAX IMPACTED IN EARS OF LITTLE ONCE, SO SOLIWAX HAS BEEN PRISCRIBED. IT IS ABSOLUTELY SAFE TO USE IT.
IF IT DOESNT RESOLVE IN 5 DAYS, DO CONSULT AN ENT EXPERT
DO NOT SELF MEDICATE