Ear infection
Am suffering from sound in ears that is called tinnitus I think from last 2 years pls suggest me a best doctor in hyderabad
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Use practo app to select a good ENT Specialist in your city. If you are still not satisfied by their services, drop in to my clinic in Bangalore with all your previous health records so that I could help you to the best of my abilities.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.