Ear Fungal infection
I have been diagnosed with ear fungal infection for which I am taking antibiotics since 3 weeks, my pain has stopped but discharge happens once in 2_3 days , I wanted to know how long will this take to cure completely.

STOP the antibiotics! They will actually worsen your fungal infection. You need to meet an ENT Surgeon to microsuction out the fungal debris out from your ears. You will need multiple such visits to be finally free of the fungus. Your ENT Surgeon will prescribe antifungal-analgesic ear drops for about a month.