Ear fungal infection

Having fungal infection in my right ear which medicine to take.issue developed during my Pondicherry trip.earlier itching was less now increasingly.
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Ear fungal infection

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
You need to meet an ENT Specialist (use the practo app to select a good doctor)near you who will suction out all visible fungal debris out of your ears. He will prescribe you antifungal ear drops to be used for almost one month. You may need to visit his clinic weekly to get your ears cleaned out as otomycosis is a persistant disease.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?