Ear fullness

Hi Doctor, I recently faced strange issue of ear fullness in my left ear. I can hear very clearly even minute sound as performed in Audiogram( It was absolutely normal). But there is this fullness feeling in left ear and most imp ringing sesation in left ear( sometime is less sometimes is more). It is irritating which is cause of my botheration. I went in Airplane recently and was in cold environment 2-3 days. but i am not having any cold or cough in nose. Can you please help?

Doctor Answers (2) on Ear fullness

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
Get an Impedance Audiometry done and upload the report and I will help you out
Find a good Audiology Clinic who are equipped with Impedance Audiometry. Bloom-Senso Hearing Clinics are a popular chain of hearing clinics with many branches in Mumbai. You could google their nearest location.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
Your problems may be either due to ET dysfunction or early endolymphatic hydrops or may be due to cerumen. Any opinion cannot be given without examining you. So please consult a good ENT doctor in your locality.