Ear fullness
Hi Doctor, I recently faced strange issue of ear fullness in my left ear. I can hear very clearly even minute sound as performed in Audiogram( It was absolutely normal). But there is this fullness feeling in left ear and most imp ringing sesation in left ear( sometime is less sometimes is more). It is irritating which is cause of my botheration. I went in Airplane recently and was in cold environment 2-3 days. but i am not having any cold or cough in nose. Can you please help?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Get an Impedance Audiometry done and upload the report and I will help you out
Find a good Audiology Clinic who are equipped with Impedance Audiometry. Bloom-Senso Hearing Clinics are a popular chain of hearing clinics with many branches in Mumbai. You could google their nearest location.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Your problems may be either due to ET dysfunction or early endolymphatic hydrops or may be due to cerumen. Any opinion cannot be given without examining you. So please consult a good ENT doctor in your locality.

Fullness in ears and throat