Ear fullness
Hello doc, I feel full fullness in my lwdt ear...have dizziness on and off...like had the dizziness some 6-7 months ago...now again I'm feeling dizziness past two weeks, sometimes hear ringing sounds in the same ear...but I can hear from that ear, though the sounds are not clear as in my right ear...hhelp plz..

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
All the signs that you describe point towards a condition named Meniere's Disease. Please drop into my clinic for a clinical examination and audiological evaluation to confirm the diagnosis and manage it.