Ear Draining

I have ear draining problem from my childhood this problem occurs whenever i Eat non veg like Chicken and those foods that generates heat in body. My question is ear draining from my left ear is this a Hearing Impaired Disease and Is it called as Physically challenged problem and for this Can I get physically challenged certificate from Government Hospital. please reply me as soon as posssible with answer and If i am physucally how to check the percerntage of hearing problem from my left ear.

Doctor Answers (3) on Ear Draining

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally.
Dr. Sandhya Patil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Since you have a ear discharge you need to get treated for ear infection and get Ent consultation done to confirm if there is a hole in the ear drum if so than will require surgery for patching the hole which will improve your hearing to an extent.also will require to get a hearing audiometry test to look for how much amount of hearing loss based on that we calculate the disability index, which is done at government hospital.if you fit into the category than only will be issued a hearing disability certificate.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
If you have bilateral profound deafness which cannot be cured by any treatment and it should be certified from a govt. hospital, then you can apply for a hearing handicapped certificate.