Ear discharge hearing aid

My dad has ear discharge and only able to hear 40%.. can anyone please tell me how much the operation and hearing aid costs for him. Will be happy if any of u suggest good ENT doctors with minimum cost

Doctor Answers (3) on Ear discharge hearing aid

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally. Please upload the doctor's notes.
Dr. Sandhya Patil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
The operation that he would require will be to close the hole in ear drum once the ear is dry.the rates range from hospital to hospital, the government set up will be economical 1k and in corporate set ups it will start from 40k to 70k depending on wards surgery duration. The hearing aid also ranges from 3-4k minimum to 1lakh the costlier the better as there is warranty and usage friendly.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda Visakhapatnam | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Best option in your case is Government ENT Hospital in your city. It's free.