Ear block and pain
Wax is blocking my ears after I get up from bed I previously used otorex but in westbengal I don't get it without prescription can u pls help
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. This forum is exclusively for availing of SECOND OPINIONS, not for free treatment or prescriptions. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately. Those drops are meant only to soften the earwax....you need a good ENT Surgeon to gently suction out the earwax out of your ear safely.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?