EAR Bleeding
Having lot of Pain when water or any liquid substance put inside the Right ear. Few Year Before this Ear is hitter in an instance after that i have having this problem.
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi If pain is persistent and associated with discharge or hearing deficit immediately consult ENT specialist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?