Dystonia may be cervical

My mother was facing random vibrations in head from 6 months to which she was prescribed zincumate . Now from one month vibrations are gone but her neck twist to left and shakes probably like cervical dystonia. I went to Dr. Navneet kumar prescribed who prescribed her few medicines namely ( bexol , becloze , cynocal, octane) and ask to meet after one month. It is early stage of disorder and i fear symptoms may get worse.

Doctor Answers (3) on Dystonia may be cervical

Serum levels of Vit D report is required.
Arg nit is very effective in controlling dystonic contractions. Consult for proper prescription.
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free,  may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone  no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
Dr. Ravi Singh Lucknow | Homeopath
Focal dystonia in elderly patients are really annoying problem. Homeopathy is answer for such trouble. If you wish you can visit with her at our centre of lucknow Visit us at www.raviclinic.com for more info.