Dysmenoria
Hai, I have severe dysmenoria problem since started menses. For that i took ayurvedic, unani, allopathy and homeo. Now i don't want to take any more medicine. So please advise me the best natural way , in that i can adjust that period of time. Thanks.

Hello....dysmenorrhea is menstrual cramp during or just before periods...dysmenorrhea could be primary or secondary to uterine fibroid or endometriosis.... using a heating pad, hot water bottle or heat patch on your lower abdomen may ease menstrual cramps. Psychological stress may increase your risk of menstrual cramps and their severity.