Dust allargy
When ever I expose myself to dust weather I feel little difficult to breath n my nose start running.

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Your symptoms suggest that you are suffering from Prathishyaya. I know you cant avoid dust in this silicon city, & everyone gets exposed to same dust but all wont suffer. As your URT resistance is low you get affected... Avoid curds, butter milk & excess of water intake. For proper treatment & to improve your resistance visit the clinic.
Dr. Muktha M H
Ayurveda 23 yrs exp Davanagere
Go for nasya karma Later virechana so that detoxification occurs Than take immune boosters