During motion I feel pain and bleeding
It's seems like fissure lots of pain during motion and bleeding also so plz suggest me better medicine what should I do

Apply Xylocaine jelly 2% before and after defecation. Tab. Diclnac-P one tab thrice a day. TB. Tranostat 600 mg one tab thrice a day.
Consult for proper evaluation.

It can be due to piles, fissure or fistula.. you have to take a physical consultation with general surgeon for further example and treatment.
Tab zeflox oz bd for 5 day Tab ultracet semi Tab omez D od for 5 day Creamagel H ointment for local application Syp cremaffin plus 10ml hs
Consult for further management
Treat your constipation properly. The fissure will heal itself.
Consult online for detailed discussion
Can be fissure. Consult now to start medical management.
Surgeon consultation
Detailed Evaluation needed