Dull pain right abdomen
I have severe pain in lower side right abdomen. Started three days back. Thought origin of pain was due to wrong sleeping posture. Ignored thinking it will just go away. Took pain killer. Third day today and there is a dull pain which increases like a spasm, especially if I sneeze or cough. Then it is like a shooting pain. Do I see a gynecologist or orthopaedics or whom? What do I need to do?

Hello.... You must get ultrasound of abdomen.. Structure beneath right lower abdomen in females is ovary appendix and ureter... Any associated symptoms with pain abdomen helps doctor to diagnose the cause ...any how per abdominal examination is required if you don't have problem with menses consult general surgeon.