Dull face and hairfall

I have a very dull face with acne and i suffer from heavy hairloss whenever i comb them. i donot use any medication and i need some proper advice regarding my hairs because it is a serious problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dull face and hairfall

Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highly recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. Hair fall treatment consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality.
There may be a common link for both the problems of yours. Identifying that will be of immense help and can be done through consultation and few blood tests.
You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.