Dull dry and pale skin, and dark circles
Hello doctor, please advise me if I can take gluten 1000 as suggested my friend whose husband is also a dermat. I am a cabin crew and I have to use makeup every day, though I drink plenty of water still my skin color is pale.

Yes you can take for whole body whitening.There are many more options so it's better to know the level of pigmentation you have to give you better treatment.
you can send me your photo and talk to me directly through practo online consultation.
It depends on the grade of pigment skin..Without seeing can't treat...Do direct online consultation for prescription by sending photo.
Don't take medicines without consultation.. You need to be evaluate first and then medicines are prescribed..
Kindly send me your photos via direct online consultation for further treatment and advice..