Dul pain in left testicle

It started one morning while I was sitting on a chair.I felt sudden piercing pain in my left testicle. It came in waves.It happened for half hr almost. From then on it is persistent dull pain and discomfort in left testicle. Some time it goes away and it increase after having sex. I have visited 4 urologist but no help

Doctor Answers (1) on Dul pain in left testicle

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis).
Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified...clinical examination needed...consult surgeon they will help you