Due period but negitive test
My period was due for 16 days but my hcg test came negitive before the day.. wat should I do now? Is it pregnancy or late period.? In recent days in having late periods but not this much late it's just 10 days max

Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Delayed periods could be due to other reasons besides pregnancy such as high prolaction, thyroid issues or pollycystic ovaries.
Hormonal assay and USG is required
You can consult online for e prescription..
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Chat me online on Practo consult app for details about your issue.