Dual marker queries
My dual marker reports came and is showing Free Beta HCG 33.5 ng/ml and PAPPa is showing 1.9 mlU/ml . Age 30 Gestation age 11 weeks NT MoM 1.03 Crown rump length 46 mm Nasal bone present What does the above readings indicate? I do not see any reference values in the reports so was curious to get educated on my condition.

Dr. Sheetal Sachdeva
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Delhi
Gd afternoon. For the interpretation,  MoM values must be written along with the hcg and papp A,  final interpretation and risk ratio is given after considering all factors,  it is given at end of report.  Better to consult the gynecologist with a complete report. Wish you luck