Dryness of liquid (Knee)

My father has been having problems with the dryness of liquid in his knee!! Have tried allopathy but it's just temporary relief!! I was advised Ayurveda will be helpful!! Kindly tell me if Ayurveda can improve this condition!!

Dr. Pankaj Bhaskar Ingawale
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Pune

Jallaukacharan Janubasti Pind swed Lep chikitsa Basti Rx will definately help for knee pain Add some specialise exercise for knee
Dr. Gaurav G Shanbhogue
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Dryness of knee joint occurs due to loss of synovial fluid. You can undergo Janu Basti. It will be helpful.
Dr. Jain Amit Prakash
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Pune

This is very common problem & Ayurveda have solution for this problem. So please consult An Ayurvedic physician and Follow do's &don't & diet chart & medecines.
Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. Due to many reasons , synovial fluid in joint capsule is depleted and so pain, discomfort in movements is felt. In Ayurveda, management for rejuvenation of synovial fluid is very much successful through proper line of treatment. So plz consult an experiaced consultant in Ayurveda , have faith in him as treatment will last for1 to 2 years and get treated. Thanks
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore

It is very common problem in aged persons, so need to worry. Ayurveda has best management for such problems but we need to examine once and according to condition treatment is planned. Consult Ayurveda doctor once and get complete benefits. Very important thing is whatever medication given will b natural so no need to worry about any undesired effect.