Dryness in vocal cord
Hello.. my daughter is suffering from a throat problem ..we contact many doctors...finally the last E.N.T surgeon told us that the gum  of vocal cord which soothe our throat which was became dry...that's why when she start speaking the coughing was start....he prescribed voice therapy, stram inhalation, vocal hygyne,and gargle with salt water thrice daily..my daughter is feeling a pain for just 1 or 2 minute ,sometimes hand,sometimes feet,sometimes head,,this is because of nurve or not..os this medicine safe,,and i also wanted to share that she was overthinking.. He also prescribed a tablet of nurve(nectro 5 d hs) I am not satisfied because he didn't tell us why the nurve tablet was prescribed by him.. please tell me i am really confused ...please tell me why the nurve tablet includes in this..

Can you share the prescription of the doctor with endoscopy report . Because there is different between medical language and layman language z So,after seeing your daughters reports I can comment on that .