Dryness and caring eyes
I am a software developer and spend mostly my time in front of displays (laptop, mobile, TV, etc.). Most of the time I feel dryness in my eyes and vision problem. What should I do to moisturise my eyes (using drops and naturally, tell me both the methods) and keep them healthy ?

Dr. Lokesh Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Meerut

You can use topical lubricating drops for dryness of your eyes. Following precautions 20-20--20 rule Looking 20 feets aways for 20 seconds every 20 minutrs while using computers Maintain proper distance and proper illumination while using computers and smart phone.