Dry scalp causing dandruff
I've thick hair on my head. My scalp gets so dry at times.. using normal anri dandruff shampoo. No sign of dandruff anywhere else on skin. And marks on my back... using vitamin Eoil for the same Please prescribe something for dry scalp

Dandruff can be treated with lotions and shampoo (not commercial ones). Some people do have more oily scalp which cause visible flakes which we cause dandruff. There are some other conditions also which can present like flaking of the scalp. Do not apply oil on scalp as it will increase the problem. Please contact me with photos through online consult option or visit me for treatment. The marks on your back must be acne. It can be treated.

Intense scalp itch causes Very dry scalp remedies Natural treatment for dry scalp