Dry humping
Is it possible to get pregnant from dry humping !? with following conditions 1)  No ejaculation 2) only pre-cum 3) men with underwear & jeans on 4) girl without briefs. 5) No penetration. men got his jeans & underwear wet by pre cum & it get direct contact with vegina while grinding hard. Ps : there was no ejaculation only pre-cum. Masterbated in morning but had urinated 1-2 times before dry humping . Is there any possibility that sperm can paas through 2 layer of clothing(underwear & jeans).

Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
No way
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
No
for further queries contact me online