Dry cough past 2 weeks
Hi, I have been facing an issue with my throat since 2 weeks N my cough is very dry n there is a tingling sensation with my throat Kindly advise what needs to be done Regards Saritha

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Saritha, please drop into my clinic for an ENT consultation. I need to examine your Ears, Nose and Throat to help you.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It looks like you could be suffering from upper respiratory tract infection. If it's been persistent since two weeks, why haven't you shown to anyone still. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. You will oral antibiotics and expectorants. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.