Dry cough past 2 weeks
Hi, I have been facing an issue with my throat since 2 weeks N my cough is very dry n there is a tingling sensation with my throat Kindly advise what needs to be done Regards Saritha

Hello there. I can understand your concern. we need to examine you and then only we can suggest something however, as of now, you can take koflet-h lozenges and koflet syrup 5 ml 4 times a day after food. if you are a smoker, then you should avoid smoking. cover your face when you go out to protect from dust. kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find my profile and take an appointment to meet me. I am available for consultation tomorrow.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You should consult an ENT specialist for proper management of your condition.