Dry cough
My son had viral 2 weeks back. as soon as the fever resided, his dry cough started. it is there for more than 10 days. since yesterday he is complaining about chest pain and headache

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Please get in touch with a ENT specialist for a thorough clinical examination and any investigation if necessary.
Dr. Parveen Chawla
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 17 yrs exp Faridabad
dry cough is either due to dry mouth or respiratory tract spasm ,so keep your mouth wet with milk products like cold or hot coffee ,shakes , curd etc, and for chest congestion you need to show to an ent specialist nearby or contact me at practo
avoid spicy food
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar. I could be a secondary opportunistic bacterial infection - Sinusitis that could be causing this new suffering.
Use this app to find me, look through my profile, read what my previous patients have to say about me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriate time and date to meet me and if necessary, use the map link to locate my clinic and summon an UBER cab to reach my clinic!