Dry cough for last 7 days
Hi I have a very dry cough for the last 7 days. Had been diagnosed with seasonal flu 2 weeks back and doctor had recommended antibiotic for which took full course. While the fever has subsided, the dry cough continues and has got worse in last 7 days. Have frequent bouts of severe cough. What's the recommendation?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Meet an ENT Specialist to examine you. You are most probably having chronically inflamed paranasal sinuses which is spreading downwards into nose and throat. A CT-PNS should confirm my diagnosis.
Use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your city.