Dry cough every year
Hello, I suffer with this dry cough every year and it lasts for more than a month every time Since it's dry cough its very irritating in the throat and it burns it I do not have any throat infection or any problem in chest as well I have tried medicine prescribed by an ENT and after that Ascoril LS+, but it has not worked out, really hoping for help here My cough started in the 1st week of march and is still at it's peak Picture of my uvula is attached, I guess that's required for you to help

Hello there. Ascoril LS couldn't be prescribed for a dry cough, either you have done self medication or you had cough with sputum. As a home remedy you can use "harad". Keep one piece in mouth and suckle on it as long as you can, it's a good cough suppressant. Do it for 3 days and you will be surprised. If it still persists, Consult a physician in person and get it treated. Regards