Dry cough bronchitis
Hi i am really tense with my cough.consulted few doctors and everyone says its bronchitis but i dont get relief from any of the medicines changed few doctors but no improvement i cough so much that it is paining so much in my chest took different medicines like lcz plus gramocef 200,seretide inhaler. Forocort inhaler,winolap and everything from montec lc syrup ascoril,syrup grillinctus.and nothing is happening am so fed up know that i don't feel like taking medicines as this problem comes after every two months please suggest something as i cant sleep all night i want my sputum to come out as its giving me chest pain as well with continue cough all day and night thanks

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. If it is bronchitis. Then hopefully you have undergone pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatment can be started. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.
Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
Hello, I know Delhi is far away from Nagpur in Maharashtra.. but you seem to be troubled and still undiagnosed for your problems.. I think your problem is first a proper diagnosis and then a treatment.. you can come down to lungs wellness centre in Nagpur and book an appointment with me.. do come with all your old investigations and medicines.. till then just stop eating cold and sour foods..