Dry and white hair proble
Hi I m 27 yrs old. I hv 20 to 30 hair is white and also my hair is dry. I hv dandruff problem also. I used to apply home remedy like curry leaves remedy and onion remedy. Is this remedy good for hair and secondly pls suggest me some good shampoo which solve my all those problem like Dandruff white hair and dry.

Dr. Batul Patel
Dermatologist/Cosmetologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello You need to use a good Paraben and sulphate free shampoo to prevent the hair from drying. Vicchy anti dandruff shampoo and vicchy dercos shampoo and conditioner are very good for everyday use .Dry hair also happnes when diet is poor in protein or low in vitamin D and vitamin B12 and iron in the blood. Pls check this levels. For protein take protein powder which is very safe.like MNO powder 1tbs in water and drink everyday. For white hair very diff to stop as it is genetic but it can be slowed by taking tab Curlzvit once a day for 3o months Hope this helps Best Dr Batul patel