Dry & hypersensetive skin
I have dry and hyper sensetive skin...please suggest me some good face ckeanser ,face wash ,face cream without stearoied... ...please...

This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. You can use cetaphil range of products as it suits many.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.