Dry acne prone skin
Hi, I have dry ance prone skin with active acne. Having dull skin nad fine lines Could you please suggest good day moisturizer for face and night cream.

Discuss in detail for detailed prescription
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Excela max moisturizing lotion