Drug information required
Dear Dr. Kindly confirm to me one Dr write fluxetine 20 for fibromyalgia     and other Dr write  ( esitalopram + clonazipam ) for pain in brain Please tell so please tell me both of these drug taken . My concern is that both molicule can take because both are SSRI

Discuss your diagnosis with your doctor and the Psychiatrist will decide on the choice of medication. Better to clarify with treating doctor
Kindly consult your doctor and inform him that u r already taking an ssri. He will decide.
Both are ssri..need to clarify diagnosis. Which drug is suitable for u. Consult me on practo for further advice..
U can take no problem
Take either if them.. In case of confusion consult me