Drowsy, weakness, headach
Hello, I have been feeling unwell since yesterday. I have chronic headache, feel like puking, my legs hurt and I am drowsy. I don't feel like eating anything. Had only 6 bananas since morning and disprin and eno. I think I also have fever. What do I do? I Don't know under which speciality this lies.

Dr. Malay Pathak
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Rajkot
It seems that you have headache due to pitta vriddhi.. As it is chronic, you need a comprehensive ayurveda treatment for about 3 months, consult your ayurveda doctor.. In this acute stage, you may take kamadugha rasa 2-2-2 with normal water.. Apply oil regularly on head to prevent headaches..