Drop related issue
Hello doctor I am 18 year old girl..I have glaucoma in my both eyes n m continuously putting eye drop in my eyes..There r two eye drop called GANFORT by allergan n Brivex from Ajanta both  drops M not able to get regular here m from Bangalore but currently we are shifted In Nagpur..want to know is there any substitute of GANFORT eye drop and Brivex eye drop??

Please visit nearby glaucoma specialist.
Composition of drop is mentioned in the prescription. U can buy any company drop with same composition. Consult sos
It is better to consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Careprost plus, and brinzolast
need physical consultation for thorough slit lamp examination