Drinking and smoking
Hi, I am a daily drinker and smoker from the last 30 years. Now I really want to quit. I already gone through with some medical treatment but nothing has made any impact on my habits. Will any counselling help if yes then suggest me a right doctor or else any other suggestions.
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Psychiatrist trained in counselling and deaddiction are right people to be contacted
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.