Dribbling in urine
After I pass urine and motion, drops of urine keep coming out... Also if i sit or walk after these then also urine drops comes out .. I have this problem since last 8 years ... I took unani and ayurvedic and allopathic medicines... But no difference.... What the cure for this... And i want to get cured asap ... Please advice...

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

As years passes, the pathology becomes more chronic & it takes time to become normal. Sweat as much as possible by doing exercise everyday morning in empty stomach, especially abdomen exercises.