Drastic hairfall
I am having drastic hairfall all of a sudden, my hairs are falling off even when i m not touching them, there is itching aswell on the scalp, i have had dandruff before but this kind of hairfall doesnt seem common. i had jaundice and typhoid last year. i am scared i might go bald.

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

You have developed telogen effluvium that is a common problem of sudden hair fall after illness and this commonly show up after 3-6 after illness. You should take nutrious diet and good sleep. You can also take some hair tonic like adgain and can use minoxidil 2% twice daily and take these medication for atleast 3 months. Consult your nearest dermatologist for further information on treatment as these require supervision. Warm regards Dr Prakash Khute