Doubt on pregnancy
Hi Dr. Pallavi, i have been using birth control for past 1.5months n had unprotected sex 4-5times, i have got my menses before 10days but since yest i feel nauseated and vomited yest n today and have back pain too. I feel weak too. I didnt have sex from past 15days. Can i be pregnant ? And can someone get pregnant with menses ? I did pregnancy test before 12days it said negative.

Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, Thank you for your query. If you have been taking birth control pills as directed on the packet the chance of pregnancy is less than 1 per 100 women years especially if you have no history of intercourse in this month. Please contact a local physician to diagnose the cause of your symptoms other than pregnancy. Do repeat a urine pregnancy test after next missed period. Regards, Aditi