I need to know your age, weight, habits like smoking, medical history, history of migraines, family history of any cancers, heart problems, blood related disorders before starting on the pill to make sure it is safe for you. Some of the advantages of birth control pills are:
1. Reducing the amount of flow during your periods
2. Painless periods
3. Regularization of your cycles
4. Prevention of cancer of the uterus and ovary
and many more.
Cons of the pills are:
1. Increase in vaginal discharge (not due to any infections)
2. It will not protect you against Sexually Transmitted diseases
3. Breast cancer/stroke (it depends on your personal medical history and family history)
4. Worsening of migraines/headaches
5. Weight gain
6. Mood changes for some people.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.