Doubt about periods
My period varies from month to month.i am trying to conceive. .but 6 months faced failure only.now I have a doubt my periods is regular or irregular

Hello there. Normally the periods can vary because the cycle is under the influence of lots of factors like stress, hormones, foods etc. So its normal to see a variation of what is seen in the picture you have attached. Since you are failing to concieve, I would recommend you consult a gynaecologist in person and let her conduct certain tests before coming to a conclusion. All the best. Regards