Doubt about married life
I am not getting proper timing while masterbating. It is draining within 1 minutes. While erecting there is a big vein in my penis. Will this affect in my married life. I am very thin also. I want to become fat.

Doctor responses for similar questions

Hey, Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation.SSRI help in PE  but it has side effects also .consult psychiatrist
Link to question
Does this answer your question?